Matrox RTX100 User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have an RTX100 card and would like more info.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26377, 26378, 26379  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox RTX100 User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Sales Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asa Samuel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject: I have an RTX100 card and would like more info. Reply with quote

I received a free computer a couple of years ago and took something out of the PCI slot so i could add in a wireless slot. I have recently moved so i have been sorting through all my old things and found this card.

On the white sticker it says 'RTX100/KIT/I' but i cannot find any info about it anywhere.

Is this just a RT.X100 card or is it something different?

I do not have any of the software or any cables to go with it but seeing as i don't use video editing i was thinking of selling it but have no idea on price, specs or anything about it.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Asa Samuel
Matrox_PreSales

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Asa,

Thank-You for writing to our forum, you have indeed found an RTX100 board (card), that when sold new as "hardware-only", was valued at around $699 USD .

Although still supported, this product is no longer distributed by Matrox, it is a legacy product and has been replaced by the RTX2 http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/rtx2/

To be able to operate the RTX100 hardware, you would need to install Adobe Premiere Pro (up to version 2.0) and, from Matrox one needs to acquire the RTX100 Break-Out-Box, still available, by sending an email to : customer_care@matrox.com .

Also, and free of charge, the RTX100 drivers will have to be downloaded from here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/rtx100/downloads/softwares/

To review any specifications related to the RTX100, please consider the information contained in these links : http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/rtx100/rec/

Hopefully this answers your immediate requirement, please feel welcome to contact us again for any additional information.
Lizette

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I think I'd by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very vast for me. I'm looking ahead in your subsequent post, I will attempt to get the grasp of it! my web page kostenlos spielen online ohne anmeldung (slotspiele.eu)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:02 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks Stop by my web site directoryworld.net [Chang]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

It's enormous that you are gettin ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue made here. my web page ... Roseann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Hello, I read your blogs daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Have a look at my website Kraig

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some additional information. my homepage reforma cocina

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with helpful info to work on. You have performed a formidable activity and our entire community can be thankful to you. Here is my web page: make money (www.startmakingmoney.es)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

In case thatt you're wanting muffler, brake, tire work, orr simply an oil change, ensure that you take your automobile tto the best workers in the business. In the 1970s, the federal government required automakers tto put in a control mechanism inside gas tank to trap these vapors before they can escape. With a couple of wrenches, rags, jacks, along wirh a pan to catch the fuel, you'll be able to finish the task in the hour. my site - Auto Repair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Always keep in mind that you have many options and tthe final say about which rrpair shop will work onn your vehicle. Reduced tto a few auto repair shops before you start making phone calls and get a quote for the work you do. Here is an article exploring tenn unique small business ideas to help inspire new entrepreneurs to junp inn and geet that busiess offf tthe ground. Stop by my website; Parking snow removal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new tto me. Nonetheless, I'm defiitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently! Take a look at my webpage ... Madeline

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:42 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

What i do not understood is in fact how you're not actually much more smartly-preferred than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You realize thus significantly in the case of this subject, made me in my view believe it from numerous numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated until it is one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up! My web blog :: Empresa Reformas Electricidad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

A cidade serrana mineira parece estar envolta a uma aura m?stica, de f? em todos os fen?menos da natureza. , Capit?o Jo?o Francisco Junqueira, havia sido desvelado, cansado dos maus tratos, refugiou-se em uma subterr?neo no elevado da monte, onde passou a subsistir de pesca, frutos e ra?zes da ?rea. Um dia, um meu p?gina ... so thom das letras bar do 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Matrox RTX100 User Forum :: Post a reply Reply with quote

Situada sobre uma imensa cata mineral, de onde se extrai quartzito (publicado na ?rea como Itacolomi), a cidade ? tamb?m toda constru?da em pedra, por abundantes colinas de pasmante formosura. , Capit?o Jo?o Francisco Junqueira, havia sido desvelado, cansado dos maus tratos, refugiou-se em uma subterr?neo no elevado da cordilheira, onde passou a subsistir de pesca, frutos e ra?zes da regi?o. Um dia, um A cidade de S?o Tom? so thom das letras cidade Letras ? definitivamente cercada de misticismo, que d? um nitrog?nio ainda mais sobrenatural ao que acontece na tal ladeira, onde os carros deixados em mancha morto e tamb?m ao inv?s de descer, este sobem a ladeira.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Your forum.matrox.com - not bad site Reply with quote

Credo che si sono errati. Dobbiamo discutere. Scrivere a me in PM, ti parla.
padEt
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26377, 26378, 26379  Next
Page 1 of 26379

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam