Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issues on a 64 bit Win 7 system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bananasp
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Issues on a 64 bit Win 7 system Reply with quote

Hi, are the drivers and softwares of the MXO2 mini fully compatible with the windows 7 ultimate 64 bits release ?
I?m running this OS (Win7 64) and some of the softwares I use are 64 bits versions.
The issues I found are:
* 3dsmax 2009 64 --> the driver doesn?t install, so it does not work for previewing.
* The CS4Presets.exe refuses to run in my system and give me this message: "This setup program can be run only on a Windows Vista Business or Ultimate (32-bit) or Windows XP Professional (32-bit) system with Matrox video hardware".
Because of this I don?t have the CS4 Matrox presets on my system.

Dell Precision T7400 - 2 Xeon E5410 processors- 32 GB FBDIMM Ram - Nvidia Quadro FX1800 - Dell Sas 6 IR Controller, 1 Raid 0 (2x250GB) 500 GB system disk, and 1 Raid 0 (4x1,5 TB) 6TB Video Disk - 2 Dell U2410 Monitors - 1 Samsung 23" FullHD TV/Monitor for Matrox
I ask you excuses for my bad english.
Thanks.
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

As mentioned on page 128 of the MXO2 User Guide: The Matrox WYSIWYG plug-ins support 32-bit applications only (64-bit applications are not supported).
As for the CS4Presets.exe, did you download this exe from RT.X2 download page?
Can you try right-clicking exe file and select Run as Administrator and see if this works?
Also, right-click on Properties of the file and verify in General tab if there is an unblocking option? If so, please unblock. Also please try setting the User Account Control to Never Notify (may need a reboot after change) and see if this helps as well.

In addition, can you confirm what your issue is with presets in CS4? Are they missing? Have you performed a uninstall/install of MXO2 drivers?
Can you also try deleting the Plugincache and preference as mentioned in steps 5 and 6 of the Adobe link here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/408/kb408983.html ?

Regards,
Sam
ugc
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,
Are there any plans to support 64 bit software in the future?
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am not aware of the status of this feature request in the short term, although, this feature request has been addressed to our Product Managers for possible software implementation in the future.
Please continue to make your feature requests in our Product Feature section.
We thank you for your feedback.

Regards,
Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: