Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MXO INTERMITTENT OFF/ON

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolf
(MXO)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: MXO INTERMITTENT OFF/ON Reply with quote

Was working fine with the MXO for years and suddenly I can't get audio/video and the MXO is acting out. Running OS X 10.4.11 on a G5 Quad, FCP 6.0.5

I wanted to check my firmware and noticed my system didn't see the MXO. Then I saw there was no blue light in my MXO. Rebooted and then it came on again, although it seemed there was intermittent current because the blue light had difficulty staying on. Checked all the connections. Got it working again but today I can't get it to work. First the MXO was on but no A/V. Rebooted my system. Nothing. Disconnected the MXO and connected again. MXO stayed off. I turned the computer off, disconnected the MXO and changed the powersocket. Saw the blue light come on but it faded out right away...

What's happening? Please help soon
Witch
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations...Sad((((( Try to find my recent posts on this forum using search. Very close symptoms......
wolf
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with this company? Why can I not get a response from MATROX within 2 weeks when I have a major issue with my MXO??

I've had the same issue in the past and they promised to better themselves but obviously they haven't.

Aftersales product support is so very important, Matrox. It's not all about getting customers, it's about KEEPING customers, right? So that they will do the marketing for you, by word of mouth.

There is no excuse for not being able to address my -or anyone elses- issues within a few days. It has been over TWO WEEKS and I haven't heard zilch, nada. Only frustrating, indifferent and disrespectful silence.
Matrox_Support_Mac
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
We will proceed with RMA procedures via the email address you supplied in your registration information.

Please check your email inbox.

Let us know if you did not get the email from support please.

Best regards,
-Mac
ARTI
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:57 am    Post subject: the same problems Reply with quote

Mac,

Can't you answer for the questions regarding the same problems as wolf has... I'm waiting too long for Matrox support email... I agree with wolf it's about KEEPING customers... Who will trust the company that are no willing too help customers.
Matrox_Support_Mac
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Arti,
I've replied to your thread, ARTI.
My apologies, but this unit was defective, so there was no more troubleshooting to be done.
If there was any useful troubleshooting to be done, I would definitely not hide it; I would have posted it.

-Mac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: