Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(MXO 2.1.5 BETA) Beta not working for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregvannoy
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Beta not working for me Reply with quote

mac osx 10.6.2
16GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Quad-Core Intel Xeon
2.26 GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4870
512 MB
Dual Cinema HD Display
Apple 30-inch (main) and Apple 23-inch (preview)

I downgraded to 10.6, followed the deinstall, shut down unplug, plug in, boot up, install, repeat drill and it seemed to be working... for about two minutes. then it started dropping frames. then FCP crashed and after restarting, FCP could not locate the second monitor. so i ran thru the whole shutdown unplug process again, and when i started FCP it found the hardware. however, now it is dropping frames. i've been working with it for about a half hour. sometimes the monitor will just freeze on an image while the FCP playhead is playing. not only is this annoying, it's killing my productivity.

i feel like matrox is catering to the mxo2 people and left us mxo's behind. snow leopard has been out for FIVE MONTHS.
kwoff
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Matrox support's last word on this in another thread was:

"Hopefully this will all work out in the end."

Not exactly the kind of comment you would expect from a company that is committed to supporting its installed product base and finding a solution. Is this going to be a repeat of MacRT.
gregvannoy
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Blame Game Reply with quote

why is Matrox putting all the onus on Apple? developers always work with evolving software conditions. they're awfully quick to say "sorry, schmuck, it's apple's fault." that's no way to treat your customer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: