Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MXO PROBLEMI AUDIO

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tpvideo
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: MXO PROBLEMI AUDIO Reply with quote

Io ho un iMac 24" CPU 3,06GHz 4gb ram e scheda video ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB Larghezza Lane PCIe 16x, ho installato il Matrox MXO con software versione 2.1.4.05 ma l'audio in uscita ? disturbatissimo qualcuno sa darmi una soluzione grazie a tutti dell'interesse


I have an iMac 24 "CPU 3.06 GHz 4gb ram and video card ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB PCIe Lane Width 16x, I have installed the Matrox MXO with software version 2.1.4.05, but the audio output is disturbatissimo knows someone give me a solution thanks to all of Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 582

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I moved your post to the Technical Support: software Issues section of this user forum to be addressed by our Technical Support Team. If you're having issues posting in other sections of this user forum and you've already registered your MXO product, please contact our Customer Care Group so they can amend any problems.

Best regards,
B.C.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tpvideo
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Customer_Care_Bassel wrote:
Hello, I moved your post to the Technical Support: software Issues section of this user forum to be addressed by our Technical Support Team. If you're having issues posting in other sections of this user forum and you've already registered your MXO product, please contact our Customer Care Group so they can amend any problems.

Best regards,
B.C.


Grazie ma non sono molto pratico Embarassed
Thanks but they are not very practical Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tpvideo
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: MXO PROBLEMI AUDIO Reply with quote

Nessuno riesce a darmi una mano forza ragazzi

tpvideo wrote:
Io ho un iMac 24" CPU 3,06GHz 4gb ram e scheda video ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB Larghezza Lane PCIe 16x, ho installato il Matrox MXO con software versione 2.1.4.05 ma l'audio in uscita ? disturbatissimo qualcuno sa darmi una soluzione grazie a tutti dell'interesse


I have an iMac 24 "CPU 3.06 GHz 4gb ram and video card ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB PCIe Lane Width 16x, I have installed the Matrox MXO with software version 2.1.4.05, but the audio output is disturbatissimo knows someone give me a solution thanks to all of Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tpvideo,

We are currently investigating this and we will be doing tests with the ATI Radeon HD 4850 to see if we get the same results. We thank you for you're aptience we will be updating this thread as soon as we have more information.

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tpvideo
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest, and I am sure in a speedy resolution of the problem by knowing the time your professionalism. One thing that I found with successive tests is that the system hangs from time to time at random.

T. P. Video

Matrox_Support_Peter wrote:
Hi tpvideo,

We are currently investigating this and we will be doing tests with the ATI Radeon HD 4850 to see if we get the same results. We thank you for you're aptience we will be updating this thread as soon as we have more information.

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi tpvideo,

Thank you for the additional information. We will update this thread as soon as we have our results.

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
csound
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: MXO PROBLEMI AUDIO Reply with quote

tpvideo wrote:
Io ho un iMac 24" CPU 3,06GHz 4gb ram e scheda video ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB Larghezza Lane PCIe 16x, ho installato il Matrox MXO con software versione 2.1.4.05 ma l'audio in uscita ? disturbatissimo qualcuno sa darmi una soluzione grazie a tutti dell'interesse


I have an iMac 24 "CPU 3.06 GHz 4gb ram and video card ATI Radeon HD 4850
VRAM 512MB PCIe Lane Width 16x, I have installed the Matrox MXO with software version 2.1.4.05, but the audio output is disturbatissimo knows someone give me a solution thanks to all of Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


I have the same 24 inch 3.06 iMac model with ATI Radeon HD 4850 .. getting very bad distorted buzzing audio. I received the MXO today and am very disappointed with this issue. Hope the Matrox techs will address this issue soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing audio distortion, please apply the patch available here:

http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=1924

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
csound
(MXO)




Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matrox_Support_Peter wrote:
Hi everyone,

If you are experiencing audio distortion, please apply the patch available here:

http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=1924

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support


This patch does not fix audio problem with iMac 3.06 2009 with ATI Radeon HD 4850.

Link mentions fix for ATI 4800 series but but no luck here. Carefully followed procedure but still bad distortion.

Are you going to address this card also?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 618

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi csound,

can you try instaling the latest software version, 2.1.5? This should resolve your audio issue.

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group