Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Computer Upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FluxtopiaMars
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Computer Upgrade Reply with quote

If I upgrade to a newer Mac Pro desktop computer, will I still be able to use my Matrox MXO2 Mini that works with my 1st Gen Mac Pro (2007)? I am looking to get a graphics card with CUDA support that is compatible with the Apple operating system, but want to be able to use the Matrox Mini that I already have. I would not be opposed to a Hackintosh solution, if possible.

I guess the better question is: I have MX02MINI/D* MS33100 VER.200

What EXACTLY do I need in order to use this? Like a PCI Express port and the Apple operating system, or whatever it is that is required.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi FluxtopiaMars and thank you for your continued support and interest in Matrox products. With regards to your question; As long as you have these Minimum System Requirements, you'll be fine.

Thanks,
BC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam