Joined: 04 Jul 2005
|Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm Post subject: Fix for HDV device detection on non-English Vista 32-64-bit
|Fix for HDV device detection problem on non-English Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit
To all Matrox RT.X2 users:
A patch is now available to resolve an issue that causes the HDV device not to be detected in Matrox mode when working on non-English Windows Vista operating systems.
1. Quit Adobe Premiere Pro.
2. Do a search on your system for the following file: mvd1394.dll, which is usually located at C:\Program Files\Matrox Mx.tools\system.
3. Once found, rename the file to mvd1394.bak.
4. Download the new mvd1394.dll file, located Here.
5. Copy the downloaded file to your \Program Files\Matrox Mx.tools\system folder.
6. Restart Adobe Premiere Pro.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Matrox Customer Support