Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2011 13" MBP i5 2.3. Capture Proress LT 1080i possible?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raturatu
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 am    Post subject: 2011 13" MBP i5 2.3. Capture Proress LT 1080i possible? Reply with quote

Hi
Does anyone on the forum know if the following mbp will capture 1080 50i using proress LT?

2011 13" MBP i5 2.3.

Cheers
Ratu
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ratu and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. You can see in our user guide: http://www.matrox.com/video/media/pdf/support/mxo2/doc/en_Matrox_MXO2_Installation_and_User_Guide_2_6.pdf that we have support for 1080i @50 (25 fps) on page 161 (slide 175) and on the pages around this.

If you don't have a full-raster HD codec installed on your system, Matrox provides the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec that you can use to capture D/HD material.

Using the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec The Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec is a full-raster HD codec that gets installed automatically when you install your MXO2 software. It is included primarily for users who do not have a full-raster HD codec installed on their system. To capture SD/HD video using the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec, the MXO2 software must be installed on your system, and the MXO2 hardware must be connected. If the captured video will be played back on another system, the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec must be installed on that system as well. You can download the Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec for playback on other Mac systems from the Download section of our Support website at ww.matrox.com/video/support.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam