Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FCP in Imac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox Mojito MAX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whizmedialink
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: FCP in Imac Reply with quote

I am planning to buy the MAtrox MX02 Mini Max but I am still confuse with all the things i need. MY question is how can i do the set up. I use to have a DV external setup.

Please let me know what I need if I get this product to have the video from my FCP view externally in my 1080 HDTV.

So from FCP with thunderbolt plug to thunderbolt adapter to MX02 Mini then to my HDTV via HDMI, am i correct, so
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. The Matrox MXO2 Mini Max comes with the following:

-Matrox MXO2 Mini input/output device
-Matrox MXO2 PCIe cable (1 meter)
-Matrox MXO2 Mini external power supply
-Two S-Video adapters
-One of the following: Matrox MXO2 PCIe host adapter or Matrox MXO2 ExpressCard/34 adapter or Matrox MXO2 Thunderbolt adapter

http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo2_mini/specs/

If you are using the TB adapter you will need the Apple Thunderbolt cable to connect our adapter to the Thunderbolt port and a HDMI cable to connect your 1080 HDTV to the Matrox MXO2 mini MAX. You will also need a supported version of OSX and FCP 7 and FCP X. To see which combinations are supported by which driver please click here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/downloads/

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox Mojito MAX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam