Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCIe slot, Premiere & FCPX compatibility,Resolve, Speedgrade

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox Mojito MAX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timbo2020
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: PCIe slot, Premiere & FCPX compatibility,Resolve, Speedg Reply with quote

Hi
Looking at replacing my AJA IOHD and have had good success with your Compress HD product. A few questions:

1. What slot does Mojito like to be in? I have a mid 2010 MacPro
2. Lots of friendly logos on the product pages but a confusing array of drivers on the support pages. From what I can gather Mojito likes to hang out with either FCPX or Premiere, but not at the same time. Correct?
3. Does Mojito support CS 6 Speedgrade?
4. I'm assuming Blackmagic is narcissistic in regards to Davinci Resolve and Mojito is a no go on supporting it.

Thanks for your help in clarifying these issues.
T.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello T and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. I will do my best to answer your questions:

1) The Matrox Mojito MAX card is a three-quarter-length PCIe x1 card designed to operate in an Intel-based Mac Pro system. There is no preference but usually keep a slot between it and your Video card.

2) It is true that we support many different software applications. It is very difficult to come out with drivers that support the latest version of all of these applications at the same time. A majority of our users will only use 1 or 2 applications. We always strive to come out with unified single drivers, with all the updates with software and the OS's this is not always possible.

4) I will not presume what the reason is but no we do not support Davinci Resolve.

If you have any specific questions about which driver to use or anything else please feel free to reply to this forum, call us Tel: (800) 361-4903 (North America) or (514) 822-6364 (Worldwide), or send us an email customer_care@matrox.com

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With regards to Q3; Please note that SpeedGrade dose not use the new Adobe Mercury Transmit engine, which is what we need to tap into, in order to utilize this application. Therefore and at this point in time, speedGrade is not supported.

Thanks,
B.C.
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to chime in here .... none of the third party display hardware devices are able to support this first version of Adobe Speed Grade.

Andrew
Matrox_Support_Vic
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do to inactivity of this thread, it will now be locked.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox Mojito MAX All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam