Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Videocapture of IPAD2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minimag
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Videocapture of IPAD2 Reply with quote

Hi again Smile

well I've still the same problem. I would like to record the IPAD-Screen, but the software crash again and again Sad

I tried it with the resolution 720@50fps, thats ok I get a good resolution but if I push the button to record it lags and at about 5-8 seconds the software crash.

Ok next try, I set the setting of NTSC. But the resolution is bad and the software crashed after a few seconds, too -.-

I installed the software on a windows 7 64bit System and use the adaptor(no pci-card).

Softwarerelease is the latest 6.1

The next and last Question belong to the captured datafile (xyz.dvl) How can I convert this File to a usual avi file or a similar datatype? Are there aditional tools necessary?

Greetz & thx for your help

Mini

Can anyone help me?
autumn
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Videocapture of IPAD2 Reply with quote

Let's leave iPad out of the equation for a moment and make sure the MXO2 is working properly first. Are you able to capture from other HDMI sources, like a video camera, without issue?

Are you recording to uncompressed or Matrox MPEG-2 I-Frame?

Using Premiere or AV Tools?

Which "adaptor" are you using to connect MXO2 to PC?

Please let us know more about your setup and workflow

Thank you

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

minimag wrote:
Hi again Smile

well I've still the same problem. I would like to record the IPAD-Screen, but the software crash again and again Sad

I tried it with the resolution 720@50fps, thats ok I get a good resolution but if I push the button to record it lags and at about 5-8 seconds the software crash.

Ok next try, I set the setting of NTSC. But the resolution is bad and the software crashed after a few seconds, too -.-

I installed the software on a windows 7 64bit System and use the adaptor(no pci-card).

Softwarerelease is the latest 6.1

The next and last Question belong to the captured datafile (xyz.dvl) How can I convert this File to a usual avi file or a similar datatype? Are there aditional tools necessary?

Greetz & thx for your help

Mini

Can anyone help me?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mini and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. Thank you Jeff for your help. Let's continue with Jeff's questions, if the iPad is taken out of the mix does your MXO2 capture and monitoring without crashing?

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam