Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fullscreenmode for Realtime Videocapture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minimag
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Fullscreenmode for Realtime Videocapture Reply with quote

Hello,

i've a question further to MX02 Mini. Is there any way to get a fullscreen of the realtime videocapture?

Greetz

Mini
autumn
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Fullscreenmode for Realtime Videocapture Reply with quote

Hi Mini,

More info needed -

Mac or PC?

NLE application used?

Explain full screen of capture - MXO2 units will pass-thru the video, so if you are capturing 1080i for instance, the outputs of MXO2 will provide that 1080i video to a video display while capturing.

AFAIK, there would be no full-screen preview available in the PC or Mac interface during capture, though now I wonder if the tilde could be used to expand the capture window in Premiere??

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

minimag wrote:
Hello,

i've a question further to MX02 Mini. Is there any way to get a fullscreen of the realtime videocapture?

Greetz

Mini
minimag
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: Fullscreenmode for Realtime Videocapture Reply with quote

Hi Jeff, thx for your answer.

It's a PC (Windows 7 Proffessional ed x64) system.

I've connected it over the Exp34 Adaptor. I use the normal Matrox VideoCapture Software 6.1.

Greetz

mini

autumn wrote:
Hi Mini,

More info needed -

Mac or PC?

NLE application used?

Explain full screen of capture - MXO2 units will pass-thru the video, so if you are capturing 1080i for instance, the outputs of MXO2 will provide that 1080i video to a video display while capturing.

AFAIK, there would be no full-screen preview available in the PC or Mac interface during capture, though now I wonder if the tilde could be used to expand the capture window in Premiere??

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

minimag wrote:
Hello,

Greetz

Mini
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mini and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. When capturing to PC all of the outputs are live* so you can preview your footage in all of our supported formats up to and including 1080p. You can up/down/cross conversion for capture, monitoring, and output using our Realtime 10-bit hardware scaler http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo2_mini_max/scaling/

*on the Matrox MXO2 Mini however you need to chose whether you would like the Anolog to be Component or a combonation of S-Video and Composite. http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo2_mini_max/specs/

I hope this answers your question.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam