Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Max Encoding problems, No audio, Blue only

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlon666
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Max Encoding problems, No audio, Blue only Reply with quote

Hi,

Im trying to use adobe media encoder to take my quicktime reference file and encode it for youtube using the matrox max presets. When I use the 1080p 29.97 setting my video is blue. When i the 720p setting i get no audio. What is going on? the whole reason I spent the extra money on the max option was so i could deliver faster mp4 for youtube.

Specs:
Matrox MXO2 Mini with max
firmware 12.1
software 2.2.3.0043

Mac OS 10.6.8

Avid Media Composer 5.5.3

Adobe Media Encoder 5.5.0.212

please do not tell me to update because these are the recommended versions Avid requires and my system is running rock solid except for max.
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your software versions are fine.

How was the standalone quicktime reference file produced?

Please run this quick test and reply back with result:

1. In Premiere 5.5, load your project or load one video clip in matching timeline. Then click on the sequence window to make it the active window.

2. File-> Export -> Media

3. In the Export Settings area, select 'Quicktime' as the option for the file 'Format'

4. Click the drop-down list for the 'Preset' option.

5. Select the desired Matrox MAX encoding option. Do not modify the preset in any way. (Please reply back describing how the codec is configured).

6. Click Queue. Adobe Media Encoder 5.5.0 will load.

7. Setup your destinations settings and then start the encode.

Also, do you have Apple Compressor 3.5.3 or 4.0 on your system? If so, have you experienced the same problem if encoding your reference file?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: