Joined: 04 Jul 2005
|Posted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 am Post subject:
|Sorry for missing your post.
Please try the following:
1. Disconnect the MXO USB cable from the MAC
2. Run the MXO Uninstaller application located in: Applications -> Matrox MXO Utilities
3. Run the following MXO Manual Uninstall Procedure:
- In Finder, go to: /System/Library/Extensions
- Delete the MXOAudioDriver.kext file
- In Finder, press Shift+Cmd+G (Go -> Go to Folder) and type: /usr/libexec
- Delete the MxoDeviceController.app
- In the Finder folder dialog, type: /tmp
- Delete the MXOAgent.plist file
- Delete the MXODaemon.plist file
- Delete the MXOFPGAUpdater.app file
4. Shut down the MAC
5. Re-connect the MXO USB cable to the MAC. Verify that A/C power is connected to the MXO. Then power up the MAC. The blue LED on the MXO should turn ON.
6. Run a MAC Software Update and apply any Pro Applications updates.
7. Load the MAC system profiler. You should see a 'MXO by Matrox' device listed under the USB category. If it is there, then download latest Matrox driver for your OSX and install.
Also, what is your MAC OSX Version?
Which Matrox driver did you install?
What is your model of graphic card?
If you still have issues, please call us during support hours so we can remote into your system and try a different procedure.
Matrox Video Technical Support