Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We have June alredy - where is promised 5.5 PC driver ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gasparon
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: We have June alredy - where is promised 5.5 PC driver ??? Reply with quote

I've purchased two Matrox MXO2 LE for streaming just cought by the Matrox Adds of FMLE streaming feature - we have June and I still have no driver to run my stuff. When are you planning to release it ??
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. We have announced that we will have full streaming capabilities on the PC as our drivers for Adobe CS5.5 come availible in June http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/pc/mxo2_family/streaming/

We are on schedule and the drivers will be coming out this month. No official date has been set.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
gasparon
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today is 10th of June so would it be next week or rather week after ? its realy important for me because I've got two upcoming events I have to have SDI HD streaming done.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your patience and understanding, we are still on track for a June release date. I do not have a exact date. I do know it will not be released today, so next week or the week after are both plausible release dates.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam