Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help....how to use and connect matrox mx02LE on mac pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tnamgyel
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: help....how to use and connect matrox mx02LE on mac pro Reply with quote

i just bought matrox MX02LE from USA and I am very new to it. so please help me how to connect and setup with on Mac pro 8 core with adobe premiere pro cs5.actually i have connected Mx02Le and hostadapter, installed software and detected in system preferences but after that i have no idea what else i have to connect.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest and continued support of Matrox products...Please note that at the moment, we do not have CS5 support on the Mac (Support is only on PC). Please note that we are working on releasing these drivers later this year...

Thanks,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam