Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just wanted to say Thanks!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrybishop2001
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Just wanted to say Thanks! Reply with quote

I have been using the MX02LE since it came to market. I do the in house production for a multibillion dollar company, and use it everyday. I just wanted to say thanks for making something that works, and works well. I have used similar products and have dealt with errors/problems, and have yet to experience one. Granted, I was new to the MX02 and took a couple of questions to setup, but its worked great, so for that I thank you.

-Barry
MSV
(MXO2 Rack with MAX)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.

Could you please make a complete list of components which your computer is build on? It would be very helpful for many MXO users, because you have greatly working system!

Motherboard, processor, memory, what other cards are in use, harddisks, and so on...

Thanks in advance!

-Mika-
Matrox_Support_Donald
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barry,

Thank you for your kind words. We in the Matrox Technical Support Team very much appreciate your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy working with your Matrox MXO2LE. If you encounter any issues please do not hestiate to let us know and we will do everything we can to help you resolve them.

regards,

Matrox Technical Support
barrybishop2001
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Component List Reply with quote

I am using:

Mac pro
Processor: 2x 2.26 (8core)
Ram: 6GB
Video card: GT120
HD0: 720GB
*Recently Upgraded*
HD1: 3 SSD OCZ Raid 0
NAS:DroboPro 8TB
PCIE:Matrox MX02 LE
Monitors: Dual 24in 2048x1152
Software: FCS3,ADOBE CS4, CONDUIT,SHAKE

Other thoughts:
I have used MX02le on my macbook pro and seemed to work great. Sadly only ApplePro RES 4:2:2 (LT) would work since im limited on the HD speed. Get the MAX encoder, it has literally saved me hours of encoding. I have 100's of videos that we are currently encoding for the iPad/HTML5 standard, and the h.264 encoder has worked flawless.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Barry.

I'm locking this thread due to spam
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam