Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCIe card for MXO2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Final Cut Studio & QuickTime based software (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
STeven
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: PCIe card for MXO2 Reply with quote

Can you tell me if I bought the mini and wanted to upgrade to any of the higher level MXO2s (execpt for the rack version) can I use the same PCie card or what that have to be upgraded as well.

Thanks
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both the Matrox MXO2 PCIe host adapter and the PCIe ExpressCard/34 adapter are standard for all the MXO2 family of products...

Best regards,
B.C.
Derek
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can the MXO2 LE/N/L be used with the new macbook pros? Do the new macbook pros have the pciexpress card slot?
autumn
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While Matrox has not actually tested the brand-new MacBook Pros yet, there is no reason to believe there would be any issue.

That said, only the 17" model has the required ExpressCard slot, as with the previous generation

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Derek wrote:
Can the MXO2 LE/N/L be used with the new macbook pros? Do the new macbook pros have the pciexpress card slot?
Derek
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! ...and I should have asked also; Are the drivers os 10.6 compatible?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Derek and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. Thank you Jeff for your help. Our 2.1 driver on the Mac supports Snow Leopard up to 10.6.5 and our 2.0 supports 10.6.4.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
skyproductions
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I power on the MXO2 LE, the icon pops up on the upper menu. But I can not click on "Matrox MXO2" or "I/O Device". The only option i have is to "power off card". I have no ability to configure the device. Anyone know if this is a driver issue? I have OSX 10.5.8 and just installed the MXO2 driver 1.9.1. Any suggestions here?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest of Matrox products. This is a pre-sales forum I am going to move this post to tech support.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skyproductions wrote:
When I power on the MXO2 LE, the icon pops up on the upper menu. But I can not click on "Matrox MXO2" or "I/O Device". The only option i have is to "power off card". I have no ability to configure the device. Anyone know if this is a driver issue? I have OSX 10.5.8 and just installed the MXO2 driver 1.9.1. Any suggestions here?

To configure the MXO2 settings, you can go to the Matrox MXO2 application (green icon) located in your MAC System Preferences. Load up that application and verify the information in the Info tab. It should contain your software versions and other information. If you see a message saying that your hardware is not found and all options are greyed out, then we need to do some troubleshooting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Final Cut Studio & QuickTime based software (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: