Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MXO2 LE - Ingest and Dreamcolor work flow question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wayne.williams@me.com
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: MXO2 LE - Ingest and Dreamcolor work flow question Reply with quote

Hello,

A "nudge" to pre-sales support at Matrox. I have the 17 inch MackBook as a demo up through this Thursday. At that time I will need to make a decision to keep or go with a Mac Pro dependent on the answers to these questions.

If you could respond soon that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Wayne
wayne.williams@me.com
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: MXO2 LE - Ingest and Dreamcolor work flow question Reply with quote

Hello Matrox Pre-Sales Support,

Please, anything on this?

Yes?

No?

Do not know yet still researching?

I need to decide quickly on a Mac Pro versus MacBook and Matrox versus other competitors.

Thank you,

Wayne Williams
allykin@gmail.com
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also curious to know the answer to this question. I have been searching the web for anyone with experience to no avail.

The new 17" MacBook Pros are quite powerful machines, and if the previous generation were close to being able to record 1080 in ProRes then these should certainly be able to.

Please test this and get back to us as soon as possible, as this would be a huge selling point for in the field 4:2:2 recording.
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your patience...

The new MacBook Pro computers (with the i7 processers) are still in the process of being tested and therefore we can not officially comment on their performance at this point in time...As for the Dream Color question; we are presently working on new drivers that will improve this workflow so please stay tuned for any future updates.

Best regards,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam