Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Great reviews for Matrox MXO2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Great reviews for Matrox MXO2 Reply with quote

Matrox MXO2 has been getting great reviews...Click on the inks below to read the full stories:

Studio Monthly Magazine
ROI: Matrox MX02

THIS POWERFUL I/O DEVICE CAN MAKE YOUR WORK FLOW
Jem Schofield

ROI Rating: SWEET

"Things were supposed to get easier with HD. They didn't. That's where products like the MXO2 come in. They provide tremendous flexibility when dealing with all of the formats, both HD and SD, that we work with now. Until we settle on one format (ha!), we will need our hardware and software to help us along."

-----------------------------------

Matrox MXO2
HD/SD I/O for Mac

Heath McKnight

"Matrox delivers another hardware solution for Mac video users, the portable MXO2 HD (high definition), SD (standard definition) I/O box. No need for a full I/O capture card and/or breakout box, and if you're on a laptop you can finally use an I/O solution without shelling out a few thousand dollars. If you're using a suite of Mac Pros, you only need one MXO2 box instead of an I/O capture card for each system. I love saving money, and I know several of my colleagues do, as well."

-----------------------------------

HD Warrior
Matrox MXO2 v AJAioHD

"When I was re-kiting for HD there was only one option, the AJA box, that cost me 2500 British Pounds at the time and had a few bugs. Eighteen months later it's still my mainstay I/O box when editing with Final Cut Pro. I don't like the fact that it uses the FW800 port and it clearly tells you that using other FW devices will impair the AJAs stability. I was very interested to see the MXO2 had a PCIe connection and comes with a PCIe card that fits into your Mac. I also like the fact that the MXO2 is not restricted to one codec PRO REZ. Creative video sell the MXO2 for 1125 British Pounds.

A new Max version is also available with Matrox MAX technology for faster than realtime high definition H.264 file creation. I have to hand it to Matrox, if I was buying today I would plum for the MXO2 Max because you get a lot more for your money and save 1000 British Pounds in doing so.
"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam