Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PCIe host adaptor required

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cougar
(MXO)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 am    Post subject: PCIe host adaptor required Reply with quote

I've recently acquired an MX02 mini but it has an Expresscard adaptor with it. I need to use it on a Windows 7 PC so need a PCIe adaptor. Is there anyone who'd like an Expresscard adaptor in exchange for their PCIe adaptor?
Straight swap that might help both of us to use a Matrox MX02 mini.
Thanks
Alan
Cougar
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:10 am    Post subject: PCIe host adaptor on its way from EBay Reply with quote

Managed to find a PCIe adaptor on EBay for my MX02 mini. On its way to me from Canada. Just need to get the drivers & relevant software from Matrox. Unfortunately the MX02 mini has already been registered so won't let me download the software. I need to install on a Win 7 64bit PC and Premiere cc2018. Will Matrox support be able to help me to register it?
Please?

Alan
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been handled offline.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam