Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is a good replacement for the MX02 mini?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakdc
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: What is a good replacement for the MX02 mini? Reply with quote

I regrettably Crying or Very sad now see from reading posts there that there are no more driver updates to keep up with everything else. Too bad. So, any suggestions for a replacement? I have a MacPro mid 2010 (I know) but have upgraded the processor and with a nVivida K5000 graphics card, not to mention memory.

My OS is Yosemite 10.10.5. I just upgraded Premiere Pro from 2015 to 2017, but now my external monitor wants to go black a lot. PPro said I should update nVidia drivers, but could only upgrade the CUDA part, not the OpenGL part bec. nVidia says I need to update the Mac OS (to Sierra). Haven't done that yet, because I'm afraid that if I decided go back to Premier 2015, nothing will work.

So, my first step will probably be to replace the MatroxMini. I'm also editing some (short clips) 4K, though only monitoring with an HD monitor for now.

My current Martrox driver is 4.6.0.006, firmware 15.0.

Thanks for any suggestions! Shocked
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note we do not support Sierra OS and the MXO2 will not work under this setup.

We currently support Yosemite OSX:
ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/video/doc/MXO2_Supported%20OS%20and%20applications_4.6.pdf

Please note we do not have future drivers planned for Sierra support.
http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=14381

Our current line of products are designed for video streaming and recording. http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/
Matrox Monarch line (HD/HDX/LCS) and VS4.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: