Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

All audio outputs not showing in Adobe Premiere and Audition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kicksministries
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject: All audio outputs not showing in Adobe Premiere and Audition Reply with quote

First, I understand that the MX02 is not supported running in Windows 10. I've just switched to Windows from Mac and wanted to bring my MX02 along with me. I installed the Windows 8 drivers and everything "seems" to be working fine. However, on my Mac I used to go into the Premiere or Audition preferences and show all the audio outputs that I can route my sound out of to monitor in surround sound. On my new Windows setup, it's only showing me a left and right output (a total of 2 outputs). No other options are showing for all the RCA surround sound outputs on the MX02 box. Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas? Thanks!
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of Adobe are you running? If Adobe CC2015.3 or higher, have you followed the plugin procedure here: http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=14597
kicksministries
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm running the newest CC 2017. Following the steps you provided did add things like the pre-sets and plugins, which is a help, but it did not do anything for only having 2 channels of sounds outputs. I was told by someone that I need ASIO drivers. Does Matrox have ASIO drivers for the MXO2? In Adobe Audition, when I switch to ASIO it says (not working).
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Premiere's Edit > Preferences > Audio Hardware, there should be a Matrox ASIO driver for Premiere Pro for voice over workflow.

See page 89 of the User Guide: ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/video/doc/Matrox%20MXO2%20Installation%20and%20User%20Guide_8.0.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: