Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MATROX MXO2 driver for Sierra OS X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baya
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: MATROX MXO2 driver for Sierra OS X Reply with quote

I need a driver for Matrox MOX2 LE. I am now using SIERRA OS X. Is there any driver?
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please we do not support Sierra OS and there are no drivers planned for supporting this configuration. Please remain with current supported OS setup.
http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=14381
stephanosberger
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Matrox Mini with MAX & OS X Sierra Reply with quote

Means, I can throw mine away, too. Bang! Great.
samermhd
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject: really? i mean really? Reply with quote

its really sad to hear that, i been loyal to Matrox since Axio, now i have MXO2 Rack with max and u telling me that i cant use it with the new sierra and adobe CC2017 , you are just telling your clients to dumb matrox products and go bluefish or blackmagicdesign cause some how u decided not to spend some time or hire people to make new drivers, i guess this will be the last time i buy matrox product and will make sure to advice friends to keep away from. i have blackmagic card on on of my editing system and for like 8 years and they still making new drivers for new OSX and new editing softwares like cc17. thanks, and wish u the best Matrox.
rsvalenti@yahoo.com
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Very disappointed Reply with quote

We are a non-profit television station and have a very restricted budget. We have a variety of Matrox MXO products that we can no longer use because many other factors have pushed us to move to Sierra. We waisted so much Money buying Matrox devices that are now paperweights. A driver should be maintained for a certain many years after the last product was sold. We will never buy another Matrox product again.
wildlupin
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: $1500 door stop without Sierra drivers Reply with quote

I truly can't believe there won't be any continuation of drivers for what was a very expensive product that is now a pretty boat anchor.
I've had no choice but to more on and purchase the Blackmagic Ultrastudio 4K and it was less $$$ than the Matrox MX02 LE MAX and works far better.

Unless I see new drivers and firmware updates soon you'll never get my business again, for anything!

I sense a YouTube rant coming on. "Stay away from Matrox products"
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Reta
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answer to me is that I create a partition on my disk and that it has an old version of MacOs and an old version of my editing program so that my card is operational, I think it is a lie that treat old customers of some prod Products nothing affordable and now become real bricks. I don't like being taken for a ****. Scheduled obsolescence, poor publicity for Matrox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: