Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Premier Pro CC 2015 & Yosemite 10.10.4 - No video

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bakdc
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Premier Pro CC 2015 & Yosemite 10.10.4 - No video Reply with quote

In order to upgrade my Premiere CC to CC2015, I needed to upgrade my OS to Yosemite, which I did. I then installed latest Matrox driver - 4.6.0.0006 (after uninstalling previous version). However, Premier CC2015 (and previous version Premiere CC, which I didn't remove) won't play video on my external monitor, only Audio. Matrox is not listed in the Premier preference setting in "playback" setting. But in Audio Hardware settings, Matrox is a choice (Matrox MX02 Mini TAB09688).

I also have Avid MC 8.3 installed, and that plays fine (both video & audio). Is this latest version of Yosemite not yet supported? I though it was, since the Martrox software download grid says Yosemite (but doesn't mention which version).
Thanks!
Bob
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bob,

When upgrading or installing Adobe CC2015, did you make sure to install Matrox drivers last?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Matrox 4.6 software?

Having multiple versions of Premiere on same system can cause conflicts when installing plugins. Some users have ran Adobe cleaner utility after uninstalling previous versions of Adobe to make sure all components are properly uninstalled.
Adobe cleaner: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html <https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html>

Once all Adobe apps are cleared, install Adobe CC2015 and then download and install MXO2 4.6 drivers.

If the above suggestions do not work, please try the following:
- Uninstall Matrox 4.6 drivers
- Manually uninstall Adobe CC2015
- Run the Adobe Cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
- Install Adobe CC2015 apps
- Install Matrox 4.6 drivers
bakdc
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was simple --and thanks for quick response!
I uninstalled and reinstalled the Matrox software, and that worked. (I'm pretty certain when I originally installed the Matrox software I had done that last, so it must've been one of those computer things).
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it worked. Please let us know if you need further assistance in the future.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: