Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matrox Codecs Not Work!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sebastian777
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Matrox Codecs Not Work!!!!!!! Reply with quote

(Sorry for my english) - Im installed latest matrox codecs, but i cannot import files to vegas timeline (Error Codec). Please help.

1 - Im installed matrox codec on 7 pcs before (Win 8.1) , and never gets this error.

2 - This PC have a fresh install of Windows 8.1
Sebastian777
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Matrox Codecs Not Work!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Sebastian777 wrote:
(Sorry for my english) - Im installed latest matrox codecs, but i cannot import files to vegas timeline (Error Codec). Please help.

1 - Im installed matrox codec on 7 pcs before (Win 8.1) , and never gets this error.

2 - This PC have a fresh install of Windows 8.1

Ok i fix this, im installed on diferent path and work. I dont know why, but works.
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear your issue is resolved, however, we do not officially support Windows 8.1 with MXO2. We will be releasing a driver to support this shortly. Please let us know if you need further assistance in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: