Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio Scrub with CAPSLOCK Problem in Avid MC 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electron
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Audio Scrub with CAPSLOCK Problem in Avid MC 7 Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm a french editor assistant, i got 7 Matrox MX02 mini, withe driver 4.2, avid 7, mac pro 8 core, 16 go ram, Mountain Lion.

My editors got all the time Avid Crashes when they playback audio frame by frame with capslock , or just when they scroll with capslock on the Viewer (left window)

no problem with the timeline and without capslock enable, but my editos NEEDS IT !

So can you give me quickly a solution, or i have to change my third party I/O periph for another one ?

Thans you, its really an emergency for me.
electron
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, i need a quick answer.
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If the issue occurs when using the audio-scrub feature then it is bug that has already been reported; after many tests, it has been determined to be an Avid bug. Their reference number is MCCET-277.

We do not have any updates from Avid at this point but you can feel free to contact them directly to see if they can provide you with some more details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: