Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compatibility with GoToWebinar by Citrix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivan B.
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: Compatibility with GoToWebinar by Citrix Reply with quote

Hi folks!

I need to arrange a portable setup for streaming webinars and before buying something i would like to know your thoughts.

Well, i came across the MXO2 Mini which should be connected to a laptop pc via expresscard. Input signal is 720p50 via HDMI.

I'm using GoToWebinar from Citrix and in order to grab the signal there, i think i would have to use the Matrox USB webcam emulator software.

As far as i read the MXO2 Mini is compatible with GoToMeeting and GoToTraining from the same company but not explicitly with GoToWebinar which is the third available option.
Has anyone experience with MXO2 Mini + GoToWebinar? Do you guys think it may/will work?

Unfortunately Citrix customer support is lame and doesn't provide any valuable information.

In comparison to similar products from AJA or Blackmagic i personally have the impression that MXO2 Mini will fit in best.

thanks for all comments and advices!

Ivan B.
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ivan,

Please let me know if you are still looking for a solution. If so, I can setup a test to confirm the behavior with your application and the MXO2 Webcam Emulator.

Thank you.
Stream-Co
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: MXO2 Webcam Emulator Reply with quote

I had limited success using the MXO2 webcam emulator with GoToWebinar. But, it no longer works after a recent update from Citrix.

It would be very helpful if Matrox Support ran a test to see if this is possible.

Thanks!

~CO
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: MXO2 Webcam Emulator Reply with quote

Stream-Co wrote:
I had limited success using the MXO2 webcam emulator with GoToWebinar. But, it no longer works after a recent update from Citrix.

It would be very helpful if Matrox Support ran a test to see if this is possible.

Thanks!

~CO

Please call our support team for assistance.
Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 17:00 Eastern Time
United States and Canada: 1-866-270-4641
All other countries: 1-514-822-6030
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam