Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mxo2 mini with compressor problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bashmedia
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: mxo2 mini with compressor problem Reply with quote

dear ,

I'm using mac osx 10.9.2 - final cut x 10.1.1 - compressor 4.1.1 - mxo2 mini with max

I'm trying to use compressor setting from inside final cut x by add distenation , when i add compressor icon in destination box , final cut crashing and quit .

i reinstall final cut x and reinstall compressor from apple store and the same problem happen again . then i tryed to uninstall mxo2 mini driver . the problem fixed . i installed mxo 2 mini driver again . then the problem come back again . i found my problem because mxo2 driver installed

i can't use compressor from add destination . but if i go to send to compressor from file menu . its ok i can use the compressor . but if i have 10 projects i have to send it one by one . but if i can use compressor from add destination i can send these 10 projects by one click .

i hope this will fixed with update for mxo2 mini driver

thanks .
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When working in Final Cut Pro X, you can send your clip to Apple Compressor and then use the Matrox MAX H.264 settings. However, the Share feature in Final Cut Pro X for encoding using the Matrox MAX H.264 codec is not supported.

For more information please refer to User Guide Chapter 10, page 137-138.

http://www.matrox.com/video/media/pdf/support/mac/mxo2/doc/en_Matrox_MXO2_Installation_and_User_Guide_4_1.pdf
bashmedia
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear .

i have 30 episode , 30 defrent project , if i used send to compressor i have to send these episodes one by one it will take long time , if i use share feature i can select all episode and use share with one click i can share these 30 episodes this way easier .

thanks .
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Share feature in FCP X might be supported with one of the upcoming releases but not with the current ones.
We will pass your feedback along to the appropriate department or you can post this in Product Feature Enhancement section as the feature you would like to see implemented in MXO2 products.

We will lock this case but please feel free to start a new post for any new issues you may find.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: