Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini with new Adobe CC install

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcphoto
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Mini with new Adobe CC install Reply with quote

I'm running Matrox 2.2.1.0042 - yep, older driver but it works fine.

Mac Pro OS X 10.7.5

It's been working fine with After Effects cs5.5 and FCP 6.0.6. Just installed AE CC and there's no option for matrox output.

If I upgrade to a new Matrox driver, will I still have support for FCP 6.0.6? There's no way to upgrade FCP to 7 any more and I'm fine with 6's features for now.

Or is there a way to get AE CC to display with my current drivers?

And if I update drivers and something fails, what's the best way to go back to my current version? Thanks for any help!
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Adobe CC After Effects version 12.1 is supported with driver version 4.0.0 compatible with OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.5 and Lion 10.7.5 only.

Please note 4.0.0 driver does not support Adobe CS5.5 or FCP 6. Therefore the only way of getting AE CC to work on your system is to uninstall existing Matrox driver then download and install driver version 4.0.0. Once you done with AE CC work you can uninstall 4.0.0 and reinstall 2.2.1 driver.

Hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: