Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MX02 Lost Connection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loudpics
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: MX02 Lost Connection Reply with quote

Hi, I've had my MX02 for many years and it has worked flawlessly, but suddenly on Friday it lost the connection with my computer and I cannot seem to get it to reconnect.

I'm using the Matrox Thunderbolt adapter to an iMac. I've tried shutting down and restarting.... I've reseated the cables on both the computer and the MX02... I've tested the cables and they all work on other devices so it's not that... Any suggestions on what to do here?

Perhaps my adapter has gone bad or the actual MX02 is not working, but it does turn on properly, but just no connection to the computer.

Thank you,
Blake
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Blake,

Please provide the following:

MAX OSX version:
Matrox software version:

Uninstall MXO2 driver then disconnect the box from Matrox Thunderbolt adapter. Go to About this Mac > More Info > System Report > Hardware > Thunderbolt > make sure Matrox T/AD is listed. Then reconnect the host cable, letter B should face up on both ends, re-download and re-install the same MXO2 driver.

If Matrox T/AD is not listed as a Thunderbolt device then Apple Thunderbolt cable could be the problem so you may consider rechecking that cable.

Let us know results on your end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: