Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iMac does not detect Matrox MXO LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manuel.fenn@gmx.de
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: iMac does not detect Matrox MXO LE Reply with quote

The setup worked well until today. The Matrox is connected to the iMac (newest Model Macosx 10.8.3) via Thunderbolt adapter. After starting die Avid Media Composer Application it`s simply not working. I tried both thunderbolt ports with the same result. I tried to run the Matrox Software updater but it says that no Matrox hardware is detected. But I tried to run the same setup on a Mac Book (also newest model) and it worked fine. Any ideas how to run the Matrox on my iMac again? Thanks in advance!
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the issue you are encountering can you please provide the following?

-Matrox driver installed?
-Version of the Avid MC you are running?

You can also try uninstalling MXO2 driver first then update the OS X Mountain Lion to 10.8.4 version re-download and reinstall the Matrox driver. Once driver is installed go to About this MAC > More Info > System Report > Hardware > Thunderbolt and make sure Matrox T/AD is listed there.

Post has been moved to appropriate Avid section.
manuel.fenn@gmx.de
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 am    Post subject: Media Composer does not detect Matrox LE Reply with quote

I uninstalled und reinstalled the matrox driver already, the computer detects the matrox hardware but Avid doesn`t. Using MC 6.5.2 and osx 10.8.4 System worked until I tried to export a H264. During the export the process was cancelled...
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the Matrox software version you are running?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: