Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disable Out Put in After Effects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benjaminbernard
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Disable Out Put in After Effects Reply with quote

Dose anyone know of a way to disable the video out of matrox mxo02 le when in after effects?

The reason being I do a lot of bouncing back and forth and the preferences always end up getting corrupted... Its for sure the different resolutions that I am using in AE vs Premiere... But besides that it would be cool to keep playing out of premiere to my source monitor while making a change in AE...

Im sure there is a way I just cant find it in the AE preferences Sad

Thanks for any help!
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no current option to disable WYSIWYG output via After Effects unless you uninstall the Matrox software. You can post a feature request in our Product Feature section of the forum.
benjaminbernard
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man that ***** Sad why it would not be programed with an off switch is beyond me....

I would post in that forum but i hate it because you feel like no one is listening and your just wasting your time... So Im just over it... Matrox goes back to being a paper weight again... Yay Sad

And if I ask any of my other questions I will get the - We are robots... We know nothing of development plans... h.265? 4k 3G SDI? Rec 2020? We are Matrox We are consumer gear Sad
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for providing your feedback. We will move your post to our Product Feature section and report your inquiry regarding the disable WYSIWYG feature to our Product Management team and engineering department.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: