Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No HDMI Out MXO2 LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piusinfanger
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: No HDMI Out MXO2 LE Reply with quote

Hi!

I have a new MX02 LE on a MacPro 2009 with an ATI 4870 and 6GB RAM, i became no video signal via HDMI on my Canon Beamer. Composite goes very well. My Settings in FCP7 Easy Setup Matrox MX02 PAL 48khz, View all Frames an Video Out MX02 PAL YUV 10Bit or 8Bit. The Beamer write "No signal" when i connect a Camcorder it goes emidietly.
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi piusinfanger,

If you connect the MXO2 's HDMI output to a monitor, do you get the same results?

Regards

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
piusinfanger
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no Monitor yet with HDMI Input, i connected a Monitor with an HDMI/DVI Cable, the same - the Monitor is Black no video signal is comming. But the Monitor is not showing "No Signal". I connected the Canon Beamer and here is it the same, in the Info-Bar the write Resolution H=0/V=0 Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: