Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing MXO2 Registration to New Owner--How to do so?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TedLangdell
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:51 am    Post subject: Changing MXO2 Registration to New Owner--How to do so? Reply with quote

Trying to help a customer who's acquired a previously registered MXO2 from an e-bay seller.

Filled out "register your MXO2 page, but the page advises?in Red? that the MXO2 has been previously registered, and there's no button or way to finish processing the registration/account setup attempt.

I also don't normally use the e-mail tied to the account I logged in with.

Tried to updated it, but that's the only thing I Can't seem to change. Have updated my phone number.

I'm in a similar situation... since I registered my MXO2 when new, but the account I am logged in with shows only an MXO registered some years before I bought and registered my MXO2.

Trying to use the e-mail I thought I registered the MXO2 with turns up a not found message.

Suggestions? Call support in the morning??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: