Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No sequence presets, no Matrox player in Adobe CS5 Windows 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ram55
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: No sequence presets, no Matrox player in Adobe CS5 Windows 7 Reply with quote

Just recently got a second hand Mox2 Mini Max. Downloaded Mt.utils 6 plus Manual. Installed in my Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit PC with Adobe CS5. AMD PhenomII X6, NVIDIA GTX 285. Drivers installed succesfully, yesterday I rendered my first Matrox MP4; took less than 1/3 of normal render time. However, no sequence presets, no Matrox player in Adobe CS5. I checked this forum and saw customers encountering this same problem with CC 2014. Presuming things work comparable in CS5 I checked the files in the Adobe directory:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore\ ==> 0 MATROX files
However in - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS5\MediaCore\Matrox Video\mveH264Exporter.prm
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS5\Plug-ins\Common\==> no MATROX dir or files
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS5\Plug-ins\en_US\Effect Presets ==>no MATROX dir or files
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS5\Settings\Editing Modes ==> no MATROX files
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS5\Settings\SequencePresets ==> no MPEG-2 I-frame, Uncompressed 8-bit and Uncompressed 10-bit folders
Could you please send me the required files (like you did in the CC 2014 case) for me to put them in place manually? Hope that will solve the problem. Most appreciated.
dbekker55@gmail.com
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The MXO2 6.1 driver syupports Adobe CS5.5, not CS5. See page 2 of the User Guide: ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/video/doc/Matrox%20MXO2%20Installation%20and%20User%20Guide_6.1.pdf

For Adobe CS5 support (Premiere Pro CS5 version 5.0.3), you will need Mtx.utils 5.1.1.37. These are no longer available through the current downloads page, however, we can send these drivers to you via email. Please uninstall the Mtx.utils 6.1 driver and install the 5.1.1.37 to get plugins and presets within Premiere CS5.
Ram55
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sam, I have installed 5.1.1 and indeed now I have Matrox folders in presets sequences, I have the Matrox player in PP CS5 and in Media Encoder I can Encode in MATROX mp4. However, when I choose one of the MATROX presets in PP, I hear no sound when I play the timeline. I see under Edit>preferences>audio hardware the MATROX audio asio option, however when I click it, it jumps back to Premiere Pro WDM sound.
Second problem is that when I click in PP under File>Export>Media a serious error occurs that makes Windows has to close Premiere... Could you tell me what could be wrong?
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need to go choose Edit > Preferences > Player Settings and choose Matrox Player as the default player. This is both for audio and video devices.
If you want to choose audio device to go through your computer speakers, then select Adobe Desktop audio.

Can you try this workaround for exporting issue? http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=5352
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: