Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help getting Adobe PP 15.3 to work with MOX2 LE.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveGarman
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: I need help getting Adobe PP 15.3 to work with MOX2 LE. Reply with quote

I had Matrox working fine with PP 2015. I upgraded to PP2015.3 and now it doesn't work. I didn't think to check here first. Now I see the patch and have downloaded your manual patch files, but the txt file that came with them has me baffled. Can you tell me how to do this manual patch?

I still have PP2015 installed as well. Do I need to uninstall 2015 before I try to patch 2015.3?

My MXO2 LE is the heart of my video setup. I feel like Matrox is setting us adrift with no paddle. This is such a wonderful piece of gear to just trash it.
What can we go to for a new interface that might have some future?
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have assisted in helping to copy over the files manually via remote session.

Everything should be working well now.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.
SteveGarman
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I looked at those lines I was supposed to insert and I about freaked out.
But Matrox support came to the rescue. I emailed support and within the hour Sandy came to my rescue. Sandy took control of my computer (Windows 10) and as I had the new Matrox patch files open, Sandy put them where they were supposed to be on my CPU and then launched Premiere Pro 2015.3, checked everything to make sure it was all working and now I have an extended life for my MX02 LE. Boy what a relief!!!

Matrox support was wonderful and I believe is willing to help us users out in this manner as long as they can. I was very impressed with this effort and I hope others will take advantage of it to keep your Matrox boxes going as long as possible. Matrox support definitely understands and they are on OUR side!
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments and glad to hear all is working well.

Please do let us know if you need further assistance.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: