Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mx02le

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennethlui
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: mx02le Reply with quote

hi

my team mate is using captioned hardware and i need to develop a program using ffmpeg directshow to convert the input signal into a mp4 file. however, when i use vlc directshow feature i'm unable to see any video signal and there's no way for me to choose the input signal source, is this hardware incompatible with vlc or ffmpeg? i never work around this hardware so your advice is highly appreciated.

thank you
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kenneth,

What is your computer system OS version?

If on Windows platform, the MXO2 hardware supports these applications with our latest 8.0 driver: ftp://ftp.matrox.com/pub/video/doc/Supported%20OS%20and%20Applications_MXO2_8.0.0.pdf
No other applications are supported.

If you wish to capture to a .mp4 file, you can use the Matrox H.264 Capture tool included with the 8.0 driver on a Windows platform. See documentation for usage information. For technical support inquiries, please post in the Technical Support Section of the forum.
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe

problem solved but here I come into trouble again when doing the same on a Win7 platform with MXO2 LE Max, this time both video and audio not working properly
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hi Joe

problem solved but here I come into trouble again when doing the same on a Win7 platform with MXO2 LE Max, this time both video and audio not working properly

Please post the details of your issue in a technical support forum section; or email details to mxosupport@matrox.com; or call our support line http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam