Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Premiere Pro 2015.1 MX02 dropped frames stuttering playback

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkytwig
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Premiere Pro 2015.1 MX02 dropped frames stuttering playback Reply with quote

Hi, I recently installed a Matrox MX02 Mini and am using latest version of PP (2015.1). The MX02 is new to me so cant say if PP 2015 worked smoothly but I am getting um-smooth playback sometimes. It generally works OK but I get occasional dropped frames. Stopping and playing again generaly softs this out. This looks OK most of the time but sometimes is a problem and the sync seems a little out. As wondering what settings I should be using.

I have the system sound set to a M-track (if I set it to MMX02 in premiere I get very choppy sound so have it set to M-Audio for output in audio preference). I have audio I/O buffer set to 2048. In playback tab I am using Matrox Player.

My CPU is a i7 3.4 Ghz and GPU is a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2048 MB. I am using Yosemite amd have the latest firmware on the MX02 and have the CUDA drivers up to date.

Playback is set to 1/2.

Ben
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you confirm you are running with Yosemite 10.10.5 OSX and MXO2 4.6.0.0006 software drivers?

Did you make sure to install MXO2 drivers after installing and updating Adobe apps?

When using Adobe applications, please set the System Sound > Audio for Input and Output to a non-Matrox audio device.

Can you close Premiere, and verify your System Sound Preferences for Input and Output are not set to Matrox? Set the audio device to a non-Matrox device ie Built in Line Output.

Then open Premiere and verify Audio Hardware in Premiere Preferences is not set to Matrox as well. This setting should be a non-Matrox audio, ie Built in Line Output .

Go to Preferences > Playback and make sure Audio Device is set to Matrox Player and the Video Device is checked to use Matrox Player as well.

Please also set the Playback Resolution and Pause Resolution to FULL.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: