Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

23.98 fps capture on Yosemite

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DVDMogul
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: 23.98 fps capture on Yosemite Reply with quote

I have a good working MXO2 LE hooked up to a 4.1 quad Mac Pro with MacOSX 10.10.5

I capture 1080i from HDCAM all the time with no trouble.

Today for the first time I need to capture 23.98 P HDCAM from a JH-3.

With Ventura capture 4.5, I get a broken image with the picture squeezed onto the top half and alternating pink/green flashing on the bottom half.

I know the hookups and source are good since I can capture into Decklink on windows just fine. The customer needs QT ProRes though.

Your sticky mentions that since Yosemite, "Quicktime apps are no longer supported with MXO2" Could this be the source of my trouble?
I only need to capture the file with Ventura- no need for FCP or FCPX.

Please recommend whether I should get 4.6 drivers or should I reboot into 10.6.8 and downgrade MXO drivers.

It is possible the MXO2 LE is defective, since I have never tried 23.98P capture before. Is there a way to test the box remotely with support?
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi DVDMogul,

As per our conversation, the source material was 1080Psf. We therefore needed to go to system preferences-->Matrox Utilities-->A/V input-->and select "scale input for capture" and select 1080 Psf on Source format and we were then able to get an image in Vetura Capture.

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2015 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: