Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MXO - MXO-N

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edithink
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: MXO - MXO-N Reply with quote

If there are any differences between MXO and MXO-N? I just replaced my faulty MXO with second hand used MXO-N and have problems. If MXO-N uses same drivers (2.2, 2.15)? I'm running Mac OSX 10.7.5, MacPro 1.1. MXO-N is not visible under USB hub and blue led is blinking while 12V power adapter (that was attached instead of default 5V) is connected. When my old 5V original adapter is connected led blinks once and turns off. Could it be caused by damaged or improper power adapter?
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi edithink,

If the blue led is giving a quick flash every second as opposed to a slow pulsating on and off, this could be indicative of a bad power supply. Please contact us at 1-866-270-4641 so that we can further troubleshoot the issue.

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: