Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Capture showing multiple screens of same image

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
actionjacksonpro
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:33 am    Post subject: Video Capture showing multiple screens of same image Reply with quote

Good Day,
Premiere CS5, Win 7 64bit, MXO2 LE

Capture window (and the captured file) is not full screen, but instead a line across the top of the window showing 5 mini-screens of what I am capturing and 1 1/2 screens on the "2nd line" - it is like looking at a multi-monitor display - but even the footage in those screens is zoomed in some.

Checked all the settings, etc - but obviously missing something.

I had a problem with the Pproheadless error, so I do not have the 5.1.1.37 utility installed, instead per another forum discussion I have the 5.1.2 for axio installed.
actionjacksonpro
(MXO2 LE)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed it... I reloaded the 5.1.1.37 driver, but checked this time for the unblock... all is working

BUT

having trouble with audio on playback thru CS5.
Audio IS THERE as the indicators show, but I cannot hear it thru the speakers. Already reading other forums and checked settings... still no luck.
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you have resolved the initial issue. Yes, with MXO2 and Premiere CS5 (5.0.3 update), you will need the 5.1.1.37 drivers.

We will post back to your other inquiry in this post: http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=14377
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe & other supported software (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: