Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Premiere Pro CC capture problem

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazbogross
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Premiere Pro CC capture problem Reply with quote

I've been able to capture my SD footage in premiere before. Now I am suddenly having problems.

Everything works fine until I press the "Record" button in the capture window and nothing happens. I'm getting the video signal as usual and the "Record" button is not greyed out. I don't know what to do here.

Last time I ran into this problem I uninstalled Premiere and reinstalled it. This fixed the problem temporarily but now the same problem has returned and I don't want to be reinstalling Premiere all the time.

Matrox MXO2 Mini (TAC66254)
Firmware: 15.0
Software: 4.1.0.0019
Matrox MAX is present

Premiere Pro CC

iMac with Mavericks.[/img]
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note the MXO2 driver version 4.1.0.0019 is compatible with OS X Mavericks 10.9.3 and supports Adobe CC, Premier Pro 7.2.1.

Regarding the issue you are encountering can you please provide the following?

- In Premier Pro do you have Matrox Recorder showing up as a capture format?
- Are you able to output video via MXO2 box?

Just to make sure the MXO2 box is working fine can you try capturing video using Matrox stand alone application Vetura Capture?

Before you start capturing you need to configure the A/V input section of the Matrox preferences. Set appropriate input according to the physical connection to device you are capturing from as the source for both Video and Audio. Then make sure that ?scale input for capture? option is not selected. Load Vetura, open the preferences and match the video format to the format being output from your device (camera, deck, etc).

Note, the supplied version of Vetura Capture within driver version 4.1.0.0019 has a known bug, first capture will not work. Do a dumb capture first for 2sec and the next one will be correct. The issue should be addressed in one of the upcoming driver release.

For more detailed information on Using Matrox Vetura Capture please refer to MXO2 User Guide chapter 11 pages 120-126.

http://www.matrox.com/video/media/pdf/support/mac/mxo2/doc/en_Matrox_MXO2_Installation_and_User_Guide_2_6_1.pdf

I hope this helps
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note the mentioned issue with Vetura Capture application is addressed in driver version 4.2.0.0006 which can be downloaded in our Supported Third-Party Applications section: http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/viewtopic.php?t=13704
Matrox_Support_Vlad
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will lock this case but please start a new post for any new issues you encounter.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: