Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to run MX02 Mini with Adobe Premiere CC 2014 and OSX

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlampl
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Unable to run MX02 Mini with Adobe Premiere CC 2014 and OSX Reply with quote

I'm attempting to get the MX02 Mini to work with Mac OSX 10.8.5 and Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014.

Matrox Utilities 4.0 installs and works with Premiere Pro 6 but not CC

When I try and install Matrox Utilities 4_2, which I gather is required for Premiere Pro CC 2014 it won't seem to run. Nothing happens when I double click the Disk Image file.

I have removed previous versions etc. and have updated the OS (but do not want to install Mavericks)

Any ideas?

Jack
jlampl
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: FIXED. It works now Reply with quote

FIXED!
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When launching the installer for 4.2, an icon will appear on the desktop. Glad all is working well.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Adobe CC 2014 (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: