Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use of the technical forums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rogershuff
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:02 am    Post subject: Use of the technical forums Reply with quote

I'm in the position of having bought a used MX02 Mini. I can't register it here as it was registered by the original purchaser (you obviously know about it as I get a message when I enter the serial number). However I do have questions and I may be able to offer answers to others. I have a username, profile and password but I can't post in the technical sections ('Inactive or Incorrect username or password').

Many users may be in edit suites with Matrox hardware purchased and registered by others. Without knowing the details of original registration, how can they post in the forums? Other manufacturers (Blackmagic, Avid) do not have this limitation. Am I missing something? Is there a way of de-registering a product so that it may be re-registered? I work in a large educational institution and I'd like to be able to recommend the purchase of more Matrox hardware but I have concerns.
Matrox_Support_Joe
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When a used MXO2 (or other Matrox Video product) has been purchased, we can de-register the unit from the original owner so that you can register it under your own Matrox registration profile. Please email me the serial number of the unit at mxosupport@matrox.com (to the attention of Joe) and I will de-register it for you.

Regarding forum access, you should now be able to log in and post in all sections using your existing login credentials.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam