Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An option to turn off the device

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cipher
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: An option to turn off the device Reply with quote

Hi,

would like to suggest a feature for the MXO2 mini (and possibly other devices), the feature being the ability to turn off the matrox device without having to shut down and unplug it.

Main reason being, it takes time, but i also don't like that my matrox keeps running at relatively hot temperatures when it's just idling.

so after you've recorded your source footage and want to continue editing it, you don't have to reboot to turn it off.

An example would be the Apple implementation of turning the Express Card off in the Apple menu bar on my MacBook Pro

alternatively, having an idle mode for the matrox would be great as well (so it doesn't continuously run @ 60?C)

Kind regards,

Alex
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: