Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Driver support for both FCP and Adobe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdreanMM
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same boat too.

I'm a FCP freak and a CS6 freak. It wasn't easy to make a decision to go with one of them to work with Matrox.

I'm sure they'll come up the updated support to work with FCP7 and CS6.

Just hope it comes sooner.
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make the most of FCP while you can. The support for the technology that it runs on is being dropped in future editions of OSX.

Andrew
jongrimson
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Unified drivers! FCP 7 and CS6! er...no CS5.5. Sigh. Reply with quote

New drivers today Max02 Max 2.6. Was almost excited to be able to run FCP7 and PP CS6? But new drivers only support CS5.5. I'm sure everyone has already moved onto CS6 so I guess we will all continue to wait until? When? for unified FCP7 and CS6 drivers. Matrox, what is status of if/when that ever happening.
jomolomo
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Unified Driver for FCP 7 and CS6 needed urgently Reply with quote

Many people have stayed with FCP 7 as FCP X not great platform.
Adobe CS 6 is a great upgrade. It is frustrating that can't even use Matrox MX02 Mini (Max) with both these popular programs with one unified driver. Not even able to use the Max to run external monitor for both platforms!! Please give us a unified driver ASAP!!!
It would be greatly appreciated!
Angry Ostrich
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me to the list of customers who want FCP7 and CS6 support on Snow Leopard. I'm changing from FCP to Adobe because FCP does not meet my needs. I am not upgrading to Lion because it does not meet my needs. I would hate to leave Matrox behind for the same reason.

Please realize that not all "upgrades" are good. Quality is very important to me and I need drivers for quality products like Snow Leopard and CS6.

Frankly in 6 months when I'm up to speed on CS6 it won't matter to me if you support any version of FCP. But, please work on CS6-Snow Leopard drivers.

The complete lack of any corporate response to this thread is alarming and somewhat offensive. If you're not going to supply us with what we need to do our business, at least have the decency to let us know so that we can make our difficult decisions. Out here in the real world your silence is a "no call break up". It's telling us that you want us to go away and to never ever spend money with you again.

Really more hurt and offended than angry,
Martin
hmilas
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: FCP CS6 monitoring capability Reply with quote

Adding my voice to the list of requests for a unified driver that will run both FCP7 and Adobe CS6 production suite on Snow Leopard 10.6.8 mainly for monitoring purposes.
I am under the impression from moderator responses that this is either being considered or is in the works. It would be good to have an idea of when a unified driver might or might not be released then, if necessary, other options could be considered.
dbiando
(MXO2 Rack)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: FCP7 and CS6 a must Reply with quote

I got tired of the excuses from Matrox about CS6 and FCP7 and went to AJA IO for an interface on my Mac Pro system. I couldn't be happier. However, I still have a Matrox mini on my MacBook Pro system. If Matrox doesn't get on the stick and write a unified driver soon, that system will go to AJA as well. I also maintain a fleet of live trucks using MacBook Pros and MXO2 devices as well as a newsroom full of Mac Pros. Because of the reluctance/slowness/ineptness of Matrox to come out with a unified driver, we are looking to go all AJA in future installations, and to replace aged Matrox gear with AJA.
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I can't see the end-of-life FCP7 being supported in a unified driver. Other NLE systems, yes.

Andrew
Rupert
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am    Post subject: Unified Drivers Reply with quote

Matrox is losing a lot of goodwill and therefore customers.
Good luck with that.
What a farce.
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stuck on FCP7, eh?

Andrew
matt - F3
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing new since almost one year ?
I need too a driver that's support FCP7 and CS6 !

(and for sure, next harware will not be Matrox...)
alessandrocastagna
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Matrox! Never Again! Reply with quote

is Incredible! but you are a professional or have children? how can you let your customers without an updated driver for more than a year? start now to create an information campaign against Matrox!

Matrox! Never Again!
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FCP7 is End Of Life and has been for some time. It just took the users a lot longer to realise that this is why Apple had not been releasing any more upgrades for it.

You may possibly wish to upgrade.

Andrew
Christopher Ward
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt - F3 wrote:
Nothing new since almost one year ?
I need too a driver that's support FCP7 and CS6 !

(and for sure, next harware will not be Matrox...)

As a system integrator for a big broadcast company, we urgently need a unified driver for FCP7 and CS6 / CS CC. Even if FCP7 is old, it is still in many many environments the NLE product of choice. Strange thing, that Blackmagic and AJA release drivers, that are able to work with FCP7 and CS6 together.
fepa
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: It has been more than a year now !!!!!!! Reply with quote

No solution yet ?????
This is simply unacceptable !
Very bad reputation for Matrox. Many of us won't buy anything else from you in the future. As a matter of fact I WANT MY MONEY BACK SO I CAN BUY A BETTER PRODUCT WITH BETTER SUPPORT !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: