Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAX h.264 QT export out of Windows Avid

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moolamb
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: MAX h.264 QT export out of Windows Avid Reply with quote

I realise the support for exporting directly from Avid is limited only to Macs, but I was wondering if there was any plan to do this in Windows as well?

On certain projects it is necessary use AMA, which means I can't export a Quicktime reference to use in Adobe Media Encoder. It would cost me more time to transcode my timeline, export and send to AME for MAX encoding than it would to export h.264 QT directly from Avid without MAX.

I'm asking because I really wanted to use MAX but it doesn't work in this particular case. If it's not in the driver roadmap, I'll be regretting my purchase.

Thanks for any info,
Jack
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jack,

Thank you for posting your feedback. Currently, there are no updates to provide for supporting direct export to the MAX in Avid. We will move your post to our Product Feature section of the forum as this is monitored by our Product Management team.
moolamb
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, I'll hang on to it for now and really hope that this feature comes to Windows Avid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: