Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matrox GPU effects wanted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Digital Magic
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Matrox GPU effects wanted Reply with quote

I like the old Matrox GPU Flex effects so much that I wish they could be implemented again with the newer versions of Adobe, CS5+.

I realize there is a problem/complication trying to share GPU resources reliably with the NVIDIA hardware. And since you guys have to support your products, you cannot have a flood of problems to deal with because that would not be cost-effective.
In fact, I would be happy even if I had to run them in software mode only, or even disable CUDA for adobe and run it in software mode in order to use the Matrox GPU effects when I was working on a project where I needed them.

The ones I miss most are:

Matrox lens flares
Matrox color match
Matrox organic wipes
Matrox masks
Matrox ripples were cool, but crashed my system most of the time.
There are others but those are some of the most missed.

Still, I am a faithful Matroxian. I like the MX02 products and will continue to look to Matrox in the future when I get a new system
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: