Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help: Need Software and Docs for used Mini-Max. Desperate!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rchaney
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Help: Need Software and Docs for used Mini-Max. Desperate! Reply with quote

HI,

Shocked and bummed by Matrox hoops, just to get software and docs to operate their gear. I bought a mini-max from a private party, used. Bummed, because I bought it to save time and now... Wanted, really need to use it this weekend.

In order to use it we need the software. In order to get software we need to register the product. If it's used there is no way to register it on their site and no instruction on what to do if it's a pre-owned, already registered product. OUCH!

Can anyone help? I need Software 1.9 or earlier, as I'm running Leopard. 10.5.8

Thank YOU!

-Ralph
Andrew Smith
(MXO2 with MAX)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ralph,

I'm not a Mac person so my ability to help you will be somewhat limited in this situation. Shame the person who sold you the gear didn't include the drivers and manual (which comes either on the installer disc or online in the software download section).

To transfer the ownership and obtain a registration, contact Matrox tech support on the phone first thing Monday morning. They've handled this sort of thing before. You'll probably need something from the previous owner to show that they have sold it to you.

All the best.

Andrew
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ralph and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. Thank you Andrew for your response. We do not block users from registering used products but it is the responsibility of the previous owner to un register the product so the new owner can use it. If you have an email or information from the previous owner I will be more than happy to clear the registration for you. You can forward it to Customer_care@matrox.com and please include the serial number of the MiniMax.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam